New York Public Library
New York Public LibraryPublic Domain ArchivePart of PICRYL.com. Not developed or endorsed by NYPL.
  • homeHome
  • searchSearch
  • photo_albumStories
  • collectionsCollections
  • infoAbout
  • star_rateUpgrade
Remains of the portico of the temple of Kom Ombo

Remains of the portico of the temple of Kom Ombo

  • save_altThumbnail200x200
  • save_altSmall640x461
  • save_altOriginal760x548
date_range

Date

1842 - 1848
person

Contributors

Croly, George (1780-1860), Author
Brockedon, William (1787-1854), Author
Haghe, Louis (1806-1885 ), Lithographer
Roberts, David (1796-1864), Artist
Temple of Sobek and Haroeris (Ombos)
place

Location

London,
create

Source

New York Public Library
copyright

Copyright info

Exploreremains

Explorekom

Exploreombo