Characteristic ruin, of the Pueblo San Juan, New Mexico, on the north bank of the San Juan River, about 15 miles west of the mouth of the Cañon Largo. The present race of Indians know nothing of when or by whom these buildings were constructed. The ruin is about 850 feet square, and built of natural stone, joined together by a mud cement.
Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian (U.S.), Publisher
O’Sullivan, Timothy H. (1840-1882), Photographer
Geographical Surveys West of the 100th Meridian (U.S.)
New York Public Library
Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication ("CCO 1.0 Dedication")